Terms and Conditions
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on www.telonline.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by TelOnline, LLC.
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- All the Content displayed, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images are exclusive property of www.telonline.com and are protected by international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Site are the exclusive property of www.telonline.com. The content is owned by TelOnline. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use content, any logo, icons, and graphics displayed on the Site without the prior written permission or prior consent of www.telonline.com.
- TelOnline, LLC. disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts located in Broward County, Florida, USA.
- TelOnline, LLC. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage in any form caused by a fault in the service or the Internet. The service may not be available unexpectedly due to errors or circumstances beyond TelOnline’s control.
- TelOnline, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- TelOnline, LLC. Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- TelOnline, LLC. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- TelOnline, LLC. will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- TelOnline, LLC. does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- TelOnline may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the TelOnline web site pages.