IP Phone Expansion Module
The Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module has been designed to improve the power and flexibility of advanced SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P Yealink IP phones. It features a 38 fully-programmable DSS key search function, each with a dual-color LED. The module is connected to and controlled by the IP Phone with an RJ-12 cable line. Up to 228 additional programmable extensions are created when six EXP38 units are daisy-chained together with the IP Phone.
Yealink’s advanced IP phones also have IP-PBX support functions, such as speed dialling, and BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return via programmable EXP38 buttons. The Yealink EXP38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call-center agents, power-users and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis. Features include.
- 38 programmable keys, each with a dual-color LED
- Up to 228 programmable keys when six units are daisy-chained together
- Supports for IP-PBX functions, such as BLF/BLA and Intercom
- TI TITAN chipset and TI voice engine
- 38 programmable keys each with a dual-color LED
- Daisy-chain 6 modules for 228 programmable keys
- Dual color (red or green) LEDs for line status information
- Supports Busy Lamp Field(BLF), Bridge Line Appearance(BLA)
- Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, Intercom,hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND...
- Expansion module is powered by the host phone
Request a Quote
Sales / Customer Service
T: +1 954.894.6181
F: +1 954.208.0220
3450 Lakeside Dr, Ste 145,
Miramar, FL 33027, USA