CRM and telephone system integration
CRM and integration
For any company, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) has become the main factor for record keeping and effective monitoring of interactions between staff and clients, providing a more structured and productive commercial management.
Sometimes, a well-documented communication could be key to winning a business: That’s why every note in the CRM counts!
Linking your IP telephone system with the CRM will allow you to save customer details such as name, phone number, schedule an automatic call task and many more, such as:
- * Easiness to make and receive a call with a single click.
- * Access the information of the registered customer through a pop-up screen, which allows you to be on notice during an incoming call.
- * Create a new contact in a simple way based on the information collected.
- * Register calls for more control and include interesting information about the call within that registry.
- * Access the contacts of the company that can help a customer service representative get an answer quickly
In conclusion, it will save you time, improve customer service and increase productivity. That is why there are a variety of tools that you can use in your favor with our IP telephony solutions that support the most recognized CRMs: Sugar CRM, CRM Suite, Salesforce, CRM Connectwise, Zoho CRM.
But, if the CRM you require is not listed above, Do not worry! It is possible to evaluate a particular development through APIs that allow integration with any CRM.
TelOnline offers several Unified Communications Solutions that adapt to the needs of each company to improve customer service, contact us a www.telonline.com or by calling the numbers: USA +1 954.894.6181, Colombia +57 1.508.8884 or Mexico +52 55.4163.4865.