It has two-line records, 2.8” LCD color display and 2 10/100 Mbps ethernet ports. Provides the essential tools you need to complete your Asterisk installation.
They include standard applications such as auto-answering, call waiting and paging to help users communicate effectively and easily.
The administration of the phones is done through a web interface that allows a simple implementation and configuration process.
- 2.8” backlit color LCD display
- 2-line keys
- 1 function key
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 5-way navigation controller
- Message waiting LED indicator
- Volume control
- RJ-9 (4P4C) port for earphones (headset)
- EHS port (Electronic Hook Switch)
- 2 ethernet ports 10/100 Mbps.
- 5-volt DC power port