The Switchvox E510 is a compact appliance with the computing power to fuel your business communications. Equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and all the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox, the E510 provides small businesses with a state-of-the-art communications system at an affordable price. The E510 supports up to 150 phones and 50 concurrent calls, allowing small businesses to achieve unparalleled scalability. As your business grows, you can depend on the E510 to grow with you.
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls, you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls.
- Please contact TelOnline Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
Exceeding Digium's advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.
- Supports up to 150 phones
- Up to 50 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- Weight: 3.5 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: External wall, 65W
- Dimensions: 4.5”D x 4.5”W x 2.0”H
- Appliance requires Switchvox 22.214.171.124 or higher