The Switchvox E520 delivers superior communications power for up to 300 phones and 100 concurrent calls. It comes equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and all the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox packed into one appliance. The E520 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and backed by Digium’s 24/7 support, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. With the E520, your business communications needs are met around the clock.
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls, you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls.
Please contact TelOnline Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
Exceeding Digium's advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.
- Supports up to 300 phones
- Up to 100 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- Weight: 6 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: External wall, 65W
- Dimensions: 7.2”D x 7.0”W x 1.2”H
- Appliance requires Switchvox 188.8.131.52 or higher