The Switchvox E540 is the ideal communications solution for midsize businesses who want added levels of redundancy. It features a mirrored RAID array of solid state drives and redundant power supplies, giving your business communications unparalleled reliability and long-term uptime. Equipped with a quad-core processor and all of the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox, the E540 is the ultimate, modern UC system for organizations with up to 600 phones.
The E540 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E540 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls, you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls.
Please contact TelOnline Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
Exceeding Digium's advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.
- Supports up to 600 phones
- Up to 200 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
- Weight: 38 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Internal 350W
- Dimensions: 24”D x 19.0”W x 1.7”H
- Appliance requires Switchvox 220.127.116.11 or higher