For an optimal use of our solutions and to keep the cost of ownership down, we offer two software-based telephones: the Starphone, the main Aheeva softphone for Windows desktops; and the Aheevaphone, a light thin client softphone that runs in an Internet Explorer browser under Windows.
- Cost savings on hard phones, you only need a Windows workstation and a USB headset.
- Minimalist, intuitive and efficient interface that remains permanently open on top of any other window on the agents' desktop.
- Able to support several VoIP protocols.
- Capacity to communicate call-related information to the agents (small messages scrolling on the Starphone, or automatic opening of a page in a Web browser which also allows the retrieval of additional information on the caller).
- Capacity to work with hard phones by separating the voice from the call control.
- Capacity for the agent to use this tool without any direct handling of the physical phone which will simply be used to transmit the voice.
- Possibility of using the softphone as a complete phone, the agent will only require a Windows workstation and a USB headset.
- Capacity to communicate call type information to the agents (small messages displayed on the Aheevaphone, or automatic opening of a Web page which also allows the retrieval of additional information on the caller).
Request a Quote
Sales / Customer Service
T: +1 954.894.6181
F: +1 954.208.0220
3450 Lakeside Dr, Ste 145,
Miramar, FL 33027, USA