An obsolete PBX is an anticipated distress!
The manufacturer announces that its PBX has reached End of Life. You will ask: Is it necessary to update it for a new complete solution? You may think that “NO” is the right answer, everything is going well and you want to save costs.
This usually happens, the recommendation to acquire a new PBX is ignored. But what does this imply?
- * The manufacturer will not carry out further developments, updates or improvements to the system, so if you want integration with other platforms, that will be complicated.
- *Warranty and support will end soon or have already ceased, with no options to renew or extend.
- *Technical support for the product will not be available after expiration.
- *The manufacturing of the product spares will be drastically reduced or ceased.
- *There will be no compatibility with new features, and some of them may become limited or unavailable.
Then, when a fault arises, you will not have all the tools to make the system work again; generating losses of money and resources due to downtime.
“Every hour that the system is idle is another hour of opportunity and credibility loss for your Business”
What can be done? If you have an on-premise PBX, it can be changed to a hosted solution, because it does not require a large initial investment and guarantees flexibility, scalability and mobility.
If you need to completely control your network and maintenance, you can implement a local solution on a dedicated device or installed in a virtual environment.
At TelOnline we offer you complete, customized and effective telephone solutions to maximize workflow and productivity in your Business. Contact us for a free consultation at www.TelOnline.com or call: USA +1.954.894.6181, Colombia +57.1.508.8884 or Mexico +52.55. 4163.4865.