Organize the entire company meeting?
In today’s world, having work teams in their homes or from different locations is increasingly common; which represents great advantages for both companies and employees. But are we losing that connection that people require? Employees are disconnected from work when they do not feel needy or connected to their organization.
To combat the problems of commitment, some modern companies have started meetings where all employees of all sectors tune in to a brief meeting to discuss the objectives, achievements and alignment of the company’s mission.
We want to share a list of six ways to make your company’s meetings more attractive and interactive for employees to get involved and motivated:
- 1. Employee recognition: it’s a profitable motivation booster indeed, workers receiving strength-based development are 23% more engaged.
- 2. Publicly addressing their problems: giving people the opportunity to express the problems they see in the office creates learning opportunities and humanizes the company.
- 3. Try to avoid overly complex issues: keep the message simple, understandable and to the point.
- 4. Live Stream: allow the message to be extended to 100% of your employees, as attendees can connect from anywhere and get the same interactive and engaging experience as if they were there in person.
- 5. Bidirectional conversation: Ensure that meetings are always two-way conversations between presenters and attendees. Send the meeting agenda in advance so that people are prepared with questions during the meeting.
- 6. Record and share: Creating a video presence for your organization is easy. With the right technology, your company can leave a technological mark by creating your own “corporate YouTube” so that those who cannot attend can tune in to the meeting on their own time.
The worst thing that can happen to a company-wide meeting is to encounter technical difficulties. That is why we recommend getting advice when choosing your video conferencing equipment. Contact us for a free consultation at www.TelOnline.com or call: USA +1.954.894.6181, Colombia +57.1.508.8884 or Mexico +52.55. 4163.4865.