The Managing Call Recordings works with Switchvox from Digium and with FreePBX and PBXact from Sangoma.
We can say that it can be used with PBXs that are based on Asterisk.
This web application will allow you to pass the recordings from your IP PBX to a recording server where you will store these records for a longer period of time.
What other advantage does our web application offer? Well, when doing the passage of the files it converts them from .wav to .mp3 format; which will help you need less disk space when storing all those records.
- To access this application you will have a username and a password;
- It will show you all the recordings you have saved on this server. You can sort them by folders.
- It’s very intuitive and easy to use.
- You can search these recordings: by the name of your agent, extension number or creation date.
- You can download the recording, easily listen or sending the recording by email.