It provides excellent features and has a full-duplex speaker (high definition voice quality), 5-way conference and dual ethernet port.
Designed to work with FreePBX and PBXact with a Zero Touch provisioning configuration, which allows you to use the phone directly from the box. The s206 has the standard power-over ethernet (POE) so no power cables or sockets are required and has the build-in virtual private network (VPN) capability.
- 2 SIP account
- 6 function keys (headset, speaker, call waiting, mute, call transfer, conference)
- Volume control
- 5-way conference
- Dual-port Ethernet 10/1000 Mbps.
- 1 RJ9 port (4P4C) for handset
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) IEEE 802.3at/af, class 3.
- Backlit LCD
- New, faster internal CPU for improved system responsiveness
- Support for the Opus high-definition audio codec
- Improved overall audio performance, especially for high-definition audio.