You can use it quickly and easily, directly from the box as it has Sangoma Zero Touch provisioning technology that when you connect your phone, the FreePBX/PBXact server is automatically detected for its configuration.
The s705 has advanced connectivity features with the standard power-over-ethernet (POE), WiFi and Bluetooth for true wireless configuration. It features a 4.3” color display, full duplex speaker, 5-way conferencing, high definition voice quality, dual gigabit ethernet port and it has built-in virtual private network (VPN) capability.
- 6 SIP accounts
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 10 LED line keys: 45 varied features (4-page view)
- 8 function keys (call list, handset, speaker, call waiting, mute, call transfer, conference and voicemail)
- Volume control keys
- 5-way conference
- Dual gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 RJ9 port (4P4C) for handset
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) IEEE 802.3at/af, class 3
- Support up to 6 expansion modules