The acquisition of a phone system can be complicated, and if you don’t know what to look for or what is best for your organization, things can get complicated.
If that is the case, and you want to equip yourself with the necessary information to find the right phone system solution and be free of future remorse, we have some tips for you:
- DO NOT FOCUS ON A PARTICULAR FEATURE.
– Do not just look for a brand or manufacturer that you like, or for a cost or function that a brand fulfills very well.
– By having more information and consulting more options, you can do much better when you try to find the best solution for your company as a whole.
- DO NOT WORRY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TERMINOLOGY.
– Try to find resellers or partners of the manufacturers and ask them to explain in detail what the solution does, you don’t have to know the specific terminology, that is, you don’t need to know the specific names of the functions.
– As an entrepreneur, what you want is, for example, to be able to answer a call, answer it at your desk, put it on hold and have someone else answer it. Therefore, you can get a lot of information by asking those kinds of logical business questions.
- CONSIDER WHAT YOU WANT TO OBTAIN FROM YOUR PHONE SYSTEM.
– Do not look for features or functionalities, because at this point most systems have the same types of features.
– You must ask questions that benefit your business. If you know you want to solve the X, Y or Z situation through your telephone system, you can ask several suppliers or partners: Can this system do X, Y or Z?
– This way you can have a better idea of which systems can work for you as a whole in the long term.
- GIVE GREATER IMPORTANCE TO THE VALUE OF YOUR PHONE SYSTEM AND NOT TO THE COST.
– Many times it is believed that the cost is the same as the value, however, the value is what the solution can do to improve your company or business, it is not the price you pay.
– Then, more than looking at costs or prices, it is a question of looking at the process or the logic of the business and how the solution will work for you in the long-term.
In conclusion, it is very difficult if you don’t know where you are going, how can you compare different proposals? Well, look no further, because at TelOnline we work with different manufacturers, different scenarios, customers from different industries, we also inform you what the system does and how it works.
You can contact us at www.telonline.com, through [email protected] or by calling: USA +1-954-894-6181, Colombia +57-1508-8884 or Mexico +52-554-163-4865