There are several dialer that will ensure you increase productivity, control the call rate with great efficiency and reduce human factors. There are different types of dialers:
1. Automatic: Helps in voice transmission, campaign programming, reports, and automatic call distribution.
2. Progressive: It is the only dialer that can assign contacts to the agent. It is mostly used for collection campaigns.
3. Predictive: Low waiting time for the agent, since the dialer calls the agent when is ending the previous call, without having the opportunity to decide whether or not to answer the call.
4. Power: Dial contacts while agents are available to answer calls. As the agent is already active, call transfer is not required.
5. Voice Broadcast: An IVR is integrated into the recording to greet the customer where they can opt for a live call with an agent and then start an interaction.
In conclusion, if you have a fixed amount of assigned channels and do not mind a high abandonment rate, the ideal dialer is the Power dialer. But, if you want the dialer to adjust the maximum number of outgoing calls and channels based on active agents, you must choose the Predictive one.
On the contrary, if you need to keep a high contact rate with customers and low working hours, the appropriate dialer is the Voice Broadcast dialer.
Integrate an effective solution to your Contact Center for the success of your operations. Contact us for a free consultation at www.TelOnline.com or call: USA +1.954.894.6181, Colombia +57.1.508.8884 or Mexico +52.55. 4163.4865.